Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Over night coconut oatbran

When I made this the first time, It was one of those aaaaaaaaaah moments.  You know?  When you get it JUST right! Creamy and delicious with a hint of coconut and cinnamon. 

I have mine with a cup of chicory in the morning.  Chicory is a very good pre-biotic 
I love this meal, but still a little too fiber sensitive to have it daily.  

Make yours:

40g Oat bran
20g soaked and chopped almonds ( I love soaked almonds) 
5g chia seeds
150ml coconut milk
150ml water
1 teaspoon of cinnamon


Simply add everything to a shaker and let it sit overnight. 

Heat in the morning and add xylitol to taste.  I cannot get enough of this! #oatsjunkie!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...