Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Beef and bean stew - hearty and warm !

Hello friends... 
On these cold days I just need warm food ! I am sure you all agree ! 
I made this delicious hearty beef meal last night.  Saved some for lunch too . 
Try it tonight :) 
500g Beef chuck ( remove all visible fat ) 
1 big onion
4 big tomatoes 
300g green beans 
Add spices to taste : garlic , salt , pepper , tamari , paprika
Add everything to a pot , and let simmer for 2 hours . Do not stir the pot . 
I made cabbage and Ming bean sprouts grilled in coconut oil. I love the crunchyness of the mungbeans .... 


Makes 4 servings
190 Calories
6g fat
25g protein
7g carbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...