Thursday, June 25, 2015

Glutenfree bread



Hello there, 
This will be a quick one to share this delicious glutenfree bread recipe with you.  I made my first gluten free loaf yesterday and I must admit that I was very sceptical at first.  It did not look like it was going to rise. 
But as the dough started cooking in the oven, the smell that filled my kitchen told me everything was going to be okay. :) 
You  need:
250g Gluten free bread flour
1 teaspoon guar gum
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 cup of water
80ml coconut oil (melted)
1 Tablespoon xylitol 
2 eggs
Pinch of salt
Optional:  2 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisin,  1 tablespoon crushed nuts 
Mix everything and scoop mixture in a breadpan. 
Bake for 60 minutes at 180
These types of bread tend to go stale quite fast, so I cut mine in advance and put it in the freezer to take it out as I need.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...