Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Quick post... Mock burger and sweet potato fries


Hello Friends...

I know I have been extremely M.I .A these last few weeks.  I have not given up the fight for fit, I am just fighting to finish my course. ( Fitness Coach) . Almost done! Really keen to get it over with now. 

Other than that, I am preparing for the Mondial Bodyfit Expo.  I will be representing my sponsor QNT SPORT ( http://www.qntsport.com/ ) at their stand.  Very excited about this as well. 

In the meantime, here is a recipe I did quite some time ago, and have not shared yet.  I call them my mock burgers. .... Caught quite a few people with this! haha! 

Ingredients:

2 big mushrooms
Chicken breast
One small sweet potato

To start the sweet potato fries, peel and cut sweet potato.  Drizzle olive oil over it on a oven tray.  I like to add herbs, salt and pepper.  Bake at 190deg for about 20-30minutes, or golden brown. 

For the mock burgers, take out the big mushrooms stem.  I put mine under the grill to soften up. 
Grill chicken breast ( whatever method you prefer) 

I put a small amount of fat free cottage cheese on the mushroom, before I put the grilled chicken breast on.  

Salad...well you all know how to make salad... right? 

Bon Ap!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...