Sunday, January 13, 2013

Goal setting!

Hello Friends ....



Failing to plan is planning to FAIL.

Who does goal setting for every year?  I prefer to not call it new years resolutions, because it just sounds like it should be broken.  Who agrees?  We will call it GOAL SETTING. 

We need goals to live a focused and well planned life.  Not going through the motions every day, but Living! Loving living! 

How do you keep your goals real? I do this thing where I stick every single thing I want to do, or I am focused on, on my fridge. Bet you would love to know what my fridge look like right? ha ha! 

So, how do we manage these goals? 

1. Make sure the goal you are working for is something you really want, not just something that sounds good.

2. A goal can not contradict any of your other goals.

3. Develop goals in the 6 areas of life:
Family and home

Financial and Career
Spiritual and Ethical
Physical and Health
Social and Cultural
Mental and Educational


4. Write your goal in the positive instead of the negative.

5. Write your goal out in complete detail.

6. By all means, make sure your goal is high enough.

7. This is the most important, write down your goals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...