Monday, December 5, 2011

S.O.S I am leaving the house...

Now what do I eat. ???


Everyone knows, that in order to REALLY see results you need to STICK TO YOUR DIET! So what if I am leaving the house, and will not get back soon enough for my next meal. ?

I get really annoyed, anxious, grumpy and moody if I allow more than 3hours between meals. So that means, I am A PROUD FOOD CARRIER! lol.... yes, I have received numerous strange, inquisitive looks when pulling the 'home made chocolate protein bars' from my handbag in a club, at a rugby match, in a shop... where ever!!! .  That looks would be the last thing to put me off!

So this is what I do.  I make sure I always have some almonds, a apple and sugar free gum and candies stuck away in my handbag.  When I know I am going to be away for longer than just 'the snack craving' I make something like a whole grain chicken wrap, which is easy to eat anywhere, and doesn't taste too bad eaten cold. The other option is the Cinnamon Almond protein bread, or the brownies.  If you eat 2 portions, it would resemble a meal.  Take something that would be the easiest to manage where ever you are!

The other option.  If you were to land in a place, restaurant, etc , where you NEED to eat what is served, and it is not Cheat day.....  PORTION CONTROL!!!!  Make sure you do not over eat! And make a wise choice when ordering.

Guys you really need to stick to your guns if you want to make definite improvements! I know it can be extremely hard sometimes ... if it was easy , everyone would do it right?  :)

NO EXCUSES!!! JUST RESULTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...