Monday, January 23, 2017

Soy and Tahini dressing


I've never used tahini before, so I was quite keen to experiment and see what to do with it.  I gave this dressing a go.  You can use it as a salad dressing, but I dressed my chicken pasta in it.  It was delish!

I used:
a teaspoon of tahini
a tablespoon of olive oil
Half of a freshly squeezed lemon
a teaspoon of soy sauce
Drizzle of honey
Salt and pepper to taste.

I just put everything in a small jar and shook until well mixed! It went really well with my dinner and the rocket leaves compliments all the flavors in the dressing.

Wholesome goodness! Homemade!


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...