Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Double layer Coconut and oat bars





 I have a fantastic new recipe for you.  This is one of those that evolved as I went with it...  haha
Let me know how it goes if you give it a try!



 Mix together in a food processor:

200g raw oats
2 peeled bananas
1/2 cup almond milk
20g Tahihi from Crede
20g flax seeds
10g chia seeds
I use the last 80g of my woolies granola mix (See picture)
Add a few drops vanilla to the mixture.

I will be very stick and tough to handle.  Spread it onto a baking sheet in a small baking tray.
Make sure to spread the mixture evenly on the tray.






Now combine the following:

1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
( I also use Crede - the coconut scented one)
1 scoop Whey protein
(Vanilla is a good choice but it does net really matter)

1 Tablespoon cocoa

Pour the mixture over the bars in the baking tray.

Set in the fridge to set.  It took about 3 hours to set completely.
Cut in 12 servings.
Keep the bars in the fridge.

200 calories per bar









No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...