Monday, January 23, 2017

Fruity no-bake bars


Hello there ,

Seems like I'm on roll in the no-bake department now.  I mean... who's got time to wait for the oven!



Ingredients:

150g of a seed and nut mix.  I used a granola from Woolworths (wallnuts, coconut, goji berries and cranberries, raisins, etc. )
100g oats
50g Crede Coconut flour

Toast these ingredients in a pan for a few minutes.


Add to your pan:

1 shot espresso
1 tbsp coconut oil form Crede
1 tbsp honey ( If you do not want them too sweet, you can omit.  I would next time I make them)
50g Black chocolate 

125g vanilla whey protein
1/2 cup Almond milk

Mix very well. The mixture becomes very sticky and hard to manage.

Line a small square baking tray with baking paper and scoop the mixture onto the paper.  Smooth the mixture out. It is very sticky!

Pop in the fridge for 2-3 hours before cutting your bars.  I got 10 servings out of mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...