Friday, November 28, 2014

Zucchini Pasta

Hello Friends, 

Hope everyone is doing great!  I am loving the Christmas season that is approaching.  All the deco and carrols.  Yep, I'm a Christmas freak. Haha .                                     Anyhow - I want to share this very quick and easy recipe with you.  My Fake pasta, made with zucchini shavings.  Shaving 2-3 medium sized zucchinis with your vegetable cutter, or whatever if you have another tool  I don't :( Saute in a pan sprayed with macadamia oil ( oil of choice) .  This should not take to long.  They go soft very fast.  Remember to keep them a little crunchy.  Add salt and pepper to taste. 


Grill your extra lean ground beef in an opposite pan.  Season to taste.  
I added a little bit of the light tomato sauce to the mince.  Just to get that tomatoe'ee flavour.  You can add cheese if you like.  I avoid dairy, so this was fine for me. 

Mix and voila! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...