Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stuffed giant mushrooms


Morning,

I hope you had a great weekend? I sure did. Busy busy busy!

I want to share a very delicious recipe with you.  I made these stuffed giant mushrooms last night. What a treat!

Pre-heat the oven to 200deg.

You need 230g lean ground beef
1 Small onion
1 Tablespoon Woolworths Slimmers choice Chutney
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
Spices to taste :  I used fresh rosemary, salt and pepper
2 Giant mushrooms

Chop your lill' onion.  Mix with ground beef and spices.  Devide equally and top the mushrooms.

Pop in the oven for about 30-40minutes.  It really depends on how cooked  you eat your beef.  I like it almost charcoal. lol... I want to be able to draw pictures with my meat, then it means its cooked enough :)



I served my stuffed mushrooms with a side salad of mixed greens and 90g of avocado.

This works well as a lunch or as a dinner.  There is no carbs in this meal.  My mealplan clients can use this in for their beef meals.

Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 223
Fat: 9g
Protein:  33g
Carbs; 0g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...