Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cabbage stirfry

This a an excellent example of your vegetable portion for my meal plan clients.  Try this one, you will not be sorry.  I simply love this recipe!

I will briefly explain how you make it. Super easy.

In a lightly oiled pan , fry a onion, a red bell pepper, 1 small chopped chilly and a teaspoon of fresh garlic.

Add your chopped cabbage and let it grill until you feel it is soft or hard enough.  I like mine still crunchy.

You could have this as a side with chicken breasts, fish or beef.

I had mine with avocado and little bit of mozzarella ( Not good for my lactose problem.. I know) .  This is vegetarian option and still delicious!

You can really prepare this in 5 minutes, so no excuses for not having time.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...