Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sprints baby!!!

Today's home workout!


Where there's a will , there's a way!!! I felt like a bit of a challenge today.  Normally I do NOT sprint, not a fan of running, but decided to step it up , since I do not have a gym at my disposal this week. 












Here's the breakdown. !  .........Farm Fresh! (lol... yea I know, not funny)


70m Uphill Sprints x 10  (20sec rest)


Wide squat, very low and deep into glutes , come up onto your calves.  Contract really good.  For this I used a water bottle that equalled 5kg. 
3 sets of 20


Splint lunges of a stair.  Use the water bottle for this one too.  (quite challenging!) Slow movement, contract very good!!!
3 sets of 20 per leg


Pistol squats.  Killer !!!
3 sets of 8 per leg


This workout took me around 40 minutes to complete.  Very high heart rate! Loved it!
Do some gooooooooood stretching after for 15minutes.


Have fun girls!


"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect It's successful outcome."
           - William James




No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...