Monday, May 21, 2012

South African vacation

Hello my friends!


I am having a great time in SA.  


I have been doing really good sticking to diet and training. I have added some extra intermediate cardio sessions. urg, I hate these, but the are important. 


Regarding meals, I am trying as far as possible to stick to lean meats, eggs, veggies and very low carb.  The reason being, you ALWAYS gain weight on holidays, even if you try your best not to. ! My challenge is to see if I can do this holiday-thing without adding the pounds! 

I have done 2 photoshoots while here.  The picture in the corner is done by Dewald Kirsten. I look forward to the rest, that one was just a teazer! 


So, ladies, hope you are all doing great, eating clean, getting lean? 

Will post some intervals this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...