Thursday, April 24, 2014

Smoked trout frittata

Hello my Friends, 

Can you believe that I am already sitting here cuddled up in my blanket in front of the heater.  Haha! Barely winter.  I'm such a baby! 

I made the most delicious frittata, and its something I can grab on the go, which is how most things must be nowadays for me. 

Pre-heat oven to 200deg.
In whatever it is you choose to bake it in, just mix a chopped red onion with 200g egg white and fine fresh coriander. 
Place smoked trout ribbons over the egg mixture ( I used 100g)
Break 2 eggs open on top, on opposite sides.  I want 2 servings, so I used 2.  You can adjust to how much you want.  
Bake until the egg is cooked to your preference. 

Bon Ap! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...