Monday, May 6, 2013

QNT Protein Sorbet


Who ever said you cannot have Ice-Cream this summer?

Try this creamy texture sorbet I just made! Use 1 cup of frozen berries with 30g of QNT Metapure Zerocarb protein.




I blended the frozen berries until they were quite broken up and smooth, then added a little bit of water and finally my protein.  I let it run for about a minute.  If you need it to be sweeter, add some stevia, but I was fine with the taste!

You would want to use a blender with a strong motor to do this chopping!  Try some other fruit and let me know how it came out!

Calories 155
Carbs 12g
Fat 1g
Protein  26g





No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...