Monday, June 25, 2012

Back from SA holiday

Hello my friends !


I returned form our yearly5-6week holiday in SA.  I was very tired. Also, we had quite a busy holiday, so wanted to sleep for days. .... did not happen! SO much to do!!! 


I will be starting to get back into motion this week.  Diet is already cleaned up.  I have about 3kgs to loose.... holiday weight okay!!! Everybody's got it... lol. ..... 


Will start with some cardio and flexible gym programs today, while I take this week to put my new workouts together!  I am extremely excited, because I have certain target areas I cant wait to get at. 
I want to focus on more abs, rear delts and then ALWAYS glutes.Will be giving special attention to these! 


Stay posted to see what I will be doing for the next 8 weeks.... 




Determination implies your willfulness is balanced by discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...