Monday, February 27, 2012

Pulling in the reins!

 This blog have been a bit overdue. I have been neglecting this a bit. Too many things keeping me occupied and did i mention SHOOOOW prep! yay! Feels like I come alive when I get a challenge!

Show prep means that diet gets a little more strict. I try to eat clean for the most part, so now I will just start to control portion sizes more and also count calories better to make sure I do not over, or under eat!

I have some meals here to explain what it kind of looks like now. And my yummy fishcakes recipe!

I have 6-7 small meals, spaced 2-3 hours apart. I manipulate carbs to my daily needs. If I have a more hectic training day, I will add more carbs, and on cardio days, sometimes take it away completely.


This meal is an example of something I would eat post training. More specific legs.
Lean beef meatballs, grilled veggies and yam.

I make the meatballs with:
Lean beef
Oat Flour
Egg whites
Grated carrots and onion
Soy sauce and spices
Mix well, and roll into balls.
Bake 20 mins at 200deg.


Straight forward steamed Tilapia and veggies.  Nothing special, but good proteins!
 The red stuff is paprika! I do love it alot!!!!
Preparation preparation preparation!!!!!
If you want to succeed in this bizzz, you need loads of bakkies! lol
You will really have to put the time in to prep your meals in advance! Make sure there is ALWAYS something cooked in the fridge! It help to not grab something baaaaad very baaaad! :-/












These look yummy right? Its super easy to prepare too!
Here we go!

Steam Tiliapia fillets in the oven. Flake them after cooling.
ADD:
3 eggwhites
2 spoons oat flour
grated veggies of choice
loads of spices of choice! i add paprika of course! lol
I like to add some sugarfree strong mustard. gives quite a  nice bite!

sooo just make into patties and panfry on non stick pan for about 8 minutes each side!







 BREAAAAkfAST! My favourite meal of the day.
Here we have a 4 egg white omelette, with low fat ham.  I have oats and coffee with this!

The oats are pretty boring right now... just 10 more weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...