Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Roasted butternut and tuna quiche


Hello friends,

To celebrate the fact that I once again have uncapped wifi (can I get a whoop whoop) , I decided to blow some life back into my blog again.

Since changing jobs, I have more time available for myself once again.  It truly is amazing and also a blessing to be able to do what I love so much.  The health and fitness industry is a great passion for me and definitely the path I would like to follow in life.

Pre-heat your oven to 180 deg.

Mix together ( in no particular order)
200g pre-oven roasted butternut.  Chopped in cubes
Half of a chopped onion
100g chopped green bell pepper
1 medium chopped tomato
2 cans of tuna (drained)
2 whole eggs
150g egg whites
1 Tablespoon mustard

Salt and pepper to taste



Pour in a oven dish and top with 75g grated medium fat cheese.

Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.




Makes 4 servings.

Macros per serving:
207 Calories
Fat 9.7
Protein 26.4
Carbs 8.8  (2g Fiber)







1 comment:

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...