Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuna bake

Hello .... 

I just woke up and not able to sleep again. Went to bed so early last night , earlier than I normally do and now I am awake! Grrrrrr ! Actually it's nice , I am listening to the rain falling outside. Beautiful music in my ears. 

I would like to share this progress picture of my tush with you.  Anyone who knows me , knows how hard I have been training my glutes. Main goal: buttlift !  This is 6 months of REALLY hard work. I am so happy with the result. You can clearly see how the crease have lifted! 



Okay I'm not planning to talk only about my behind.  :) 

I want to share a super fast , delicious recipe , for when you are very limited on time. 

Tuna bake: 

All you need is 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables , a can of tuna and 3 eggs . 

Place cooked veggies in a bread pan, cover with the tuna. Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of milk and add spices to taste. Pour the mixture over the tuna and veg.

Bake for 40min at 200deg . Should give 3 servings of 130 calories each 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...