Monday, July 8, 2013

Red bean and asparagus dish

Hello Friends,

Hope everyone is doing great?  I am back on show prep.  I have 7 weeks to go to IFBB Western Province.  Just saying this makes me nervous, since I have not competed in South Africa for 3 years.  Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Very exctited though!

That aside, I have a Delicious dish for you.  This is actually very vegetarian! lol... check me out!

This was super easy.  All you need is:

1 egg
10 Asparagus spears
100g red beans
1small onion
2 teaspoons olive oil

Lightly pan fry the chopped onion in the olive oil.  Add steamed asparagus and red beans.  Break the egg in the corner.  I added chilli powder , just because I add it to practically everything. lol

Let it all sit for about 2-3 minutes, or when you consider the egg done.

Enjoy!

Calories 305
Carbs  23g
Fat 15g
Protein 18g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Packages and rates for 2022

Melissa Jansen van Nieuwenhuizen Eta Qualified Personal Trainer Trifocus Qualified Specialized Nutrition Online Coach Weight loss an...